When it comes to shopping, people love to have a number of options to cater to their needs and wants. When one thinks of it, there could be no better place than a Shopping Mall where one can find just the right options to choose from when it comes to shopping! And Bangalore is the city that has been growing in terms of being the hub for shopping malls and providing the best shopping experience to a number of people.
We have made a list of the top 11 malls in Bangalore that aren’t only the perfect shopping destinations but also have some really cool places to hang out at with friends and family.
- 1 MG– Located in the heart of Bangalore, the mall is the perfect hub for food, beauty, fashion, and entertainment pulse. It is a place that caters to all its customers’ needs and wants, all at one place by providing an array of shopping, dining and entertainment options. So, walk in with your friends now to experience the best!
2. VR Bengaluru– With a gross floor area of 600,000 sq ft, the mall presents a retail arcade, a multiplex with the largest Gold class in India along with an IMAX, commercial spaces, and customizable collaborative working spaces for start-ups and entrepreneurs. One of its best features is the SkyDeck- an activated rooftop with a temperature controlled pool, a jogging track and an open-air LED screen.
3. Orion Mall– Orion Mall has 4 floors of retail space which includes shopping zones, food and dining including lakeside cafes as well as bowling and gaming zones. Moreover, the mall houses an 11 screen, 2,800 seat capacity plus 144 seat gold class screens PVR Cinema multiplex.
4. Forum Koramangala Mall– Other than being the first and most happening shopping place in Bangalore, the mall also creates a space where the modern Indian consumer’s needs for shopping, fun, recreation, intellectual stimulation, and entertainment are met all under one roof.
5. Garuda Mall– The mall is spread across 75,000 sq mts of glittering shopping and entertainment space with five floors and housing over 120 stores. It presents a number of retail and dining options to its customers to enjoy, as well as a multiplex Inox which accommodates more than 1000 seats with 5 screens.
6. Royal Meenakshi Mall– It is South Bangalore’s first complete mall with a hypermarket, F&B, entertainment, and multiplex. The mall provides its customers with quality retail shopping options as well as various dining and entertainment options. Thus, making it South Bangalore’s best leisure destination.
7. Inorbit Mall– Covering an area of 421,000 sq ft, the mall has a universal class and appeal and seeks to provide a one-stop destination for fashion, lifestyle, food, and entertainment leading to an international experience.
8. Elements Mall– A world-class destination in Bangalore for variety, entertainment, convenience, and everything you could possibly experience under one roof! Elements offer a wide variety of shopping, the best casual and fine dining and latest movie screenings along with multiple viewing innovations.
9. UB City– UB City is a great example of luxury and architectural beauty that provides a great range of restaurants as well as houses top-line international brands. The place comes alive during the festive season with people coming in from around the area with friends and family.
10. Phoenix Mall– Being the biggest mall in Bangalore, one is sure to find a number of national and international retail brands and a variety of restaurants catering to different cuisines in the same. One of its best features is the courtyard area which is just the visitor’s favorite spot to hang out at.
11. Mantri Square Mall– With over 1.7 million square feet spread over five floors and over 10,000 national and international brands in around 250 retail outlets, you’ll always find what you’re looking for @ Mantri Square Mall. Moreover, it has 1800 parking spots so hassles for finding parking space are never an issue.
So, what’s your pick for fulfilling your shopping dreams @Bangalore?